Then it was dinner. Its so, so hard living with my parents who force me to eat huge, fattening dinners. I had grilled chicken with potatoes and tomato and mozarella - eugh.
I worked out in my room for ages afterwards, crunches, sit-ups etc but I still feel like I haven't done enough.
So today I'm going to restrict, restrict, restrict as my parents will be out for dinner, leaving me something to heat up... what they don't know can't hurt them.
Weighed myself this morning and surprisingly I'm down to 142 lbs! I'm wondering when this weekends weakness will catch up with me.
Anyway, I might blog later (who knows if anyone is actually reading this).
X
CD, I'm glad you've decided to join this community. I hope you will find what you need here. Thank you for your kind words. It means so much to know that I've inspired someone.
ReplyDeleteI'm living back at home for the summer, so I understand the issues of parents making you eat. I'm struggling to find ways to avoid my family. Starving has to be lonely.
Good luck, hun.
<3 Eva
Ooh, that does sound bad. I have trouble avoiding my family, too.
ReplyDeleteDon't stress out too much over it, just work out some extra.
Good luck.