I have been without internet for 2 MONTHS. 2 BLOODY MONTHS. I was away on holiday, stuffing my face, having no willpower, and being unable to read everyone's blogs.
I don't even know what to write. But thank God over the last 2 days I've been able to catch up with blogs or I don't know what I would be doing with myself. Somehow I'm 136lbs after 2 months of ZERO SELF-CONTROL, but that could be cause of all the exercise.
But now I'm back home for a few days, and ill so can't exercise. And going to California soon, great. Skinny girls and huge portions, wonderful way to make me feel bad.
But this school year is gonna be so busy, so when I get back the one thing I can control is gonna be my food intake, and make myself less fucking fat.
So glad to be back even though I was hardly a regular!
And finally, something that popped into my head on my flight back from Italy, and I just repeated over and over and over to stop myself gorging....
"Eat less, weigh less, don't be such a fat mess"
No comments:
Post a Comment